Cell juice of Siberian fir
Composition: 100% concentrate for soft drinks
Product form: glass bottle for 25, 50 ml and 100 ml (with dropper).
“Cell juice of Siberian fir” obtained according to the original technology, is native (in the natural condition, not modified, preserved the structure inherent in the living cell) cell juice of freshly harvested tree green of Siberian fir (Abies sibiricus). This plant has managed to develop an incredible resistance to severe environmental factors for millions of years of evolution — it retains the vitality and green of fir needles at temperatures from -50 to +50°C. Taiga evergreen trees have been accumulating the healing power of nature itself for centuries and therefore their needles are surprisingly rich in biologically active substances useful for the human body. The unique technology eliminates the use of organic solvents and high temperatures, so biologically active substances in the cell juice of Siberian fir are in a constant condition and natural ratio, without any additives, transferring all the wealth, energy and power of the Siberian taiga.
The “cell juice of Siberian fir” contains a range of nutrients: ascorbic acid, pyridoxine, cyanocobalamin, carotene, chlorophyll, flavanoids and phenolic acids, a large number of macro- and microelements, including iron, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and copper. A very valuable component is the iron-maltol complex, which stipulates the dark red colour of the product. Maltol is the strongest natural antioxidant, which, on the one hand, blocks free radicals, preventing them from destroying the cells and the integrity of the tissues of the body, and, on the other hand, promotes better absorption and assimilation of iron in the gastrointestinal tract.
Due to the presence of a natural complex of vitamins and other biologically active substances, cell juice activates tissue respiration, normalizes metabolic processes, improves tissue trophism, prevents the increased accumulation of free radicals and peroxides in cells and tissues of the body against the background of various diseases, stress effects, as a result of the aging process. Flavonoids prevent the accumulation of toxic peroxide compounds in cells and thereby inhibit cell aging, as well as prevent atherosclerotic vascular changes. The high content of vitamin C plays an important role in maintaining the normal state of the vessel walls and preserving their elasticity.
“Cell juice of Siberian fir” is a natural adaptogen of a wide range of action and is able to restore the physiological functions of the human body, increase its resistance to various factors of biological, physical and chemical nature, to various infections, radiation damage.
“Cell juice of Siberian fir”
- It activates metabolism and has a regenerative effect;
- Increases physical and mental capacity, increases resistance to physical and psycho-emotional strains, and stress;
- Strengthens the immune system and increases the body resistance to various infections, stimulates the production of interferon;
- Replenishes iron deficiency in the body, increases the level of haemoglobin and reduces symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia;
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood serum; strengthens the walls of blood vessels, improves their elasticity, reducing permeability; prevents elevation in blood pressure;
- Normalizes the function of the gastrointestinal tract due to anti-ulcer, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory action, activation of motor-evacuation function;
- Relieves symptoms of radiation damage to the body, has a hemostimulating and detoxifying effect;
- It has a hepatoprotective effect and improves the function of the excretory system;
- Reduces the effects of alcohol intoxication.
Indications for use:
For general health improvement; to strengthen the immune system, especially during the activity of viral infections; for the prevention of inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract. Under increased physical, mental, emotional and psychological strains and stress; in fatigue and exhaustion of the body, in the recovery period after suffering serious diseases, operations, injuries. To prevent iron deficiency, with an increased need for iron, improper feeding and restrictive diets. To prevent cardiovascular diseases associated with high cholesterol and blood pressure. Within complex diet therapy of inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, colitis, enterocolitis, cholecystitis). To increase the body resistance to adverse environmental effects, especially in areas with high levels of radioactive contamination, in large cities, industrial centres with developed metallurgical, oil and chemical industries; in the recovery period after intensive antibacterial, cytostatic or radiation therapy. When smoking and alcohol intoxication. External use in burns, wounds, dermatitis, mucosal lesions (erosions, ulcers), to slow down the developing pathological process and promote rapid healing of the affected areas.
“Cell juice of Siberian fir” is non-toxic and does not have allergenic properties. It does not contain sugar, preservatives, stabilizers, dyes, water from external sources.
Recommendations for use: The “Cell juice of Siberian fir” is taken 10-20 minutes before meal.
Adults and children over 12 years old: Dilute 20 drops in 200 ml of drinking water and take orally OD or BID for a month.
Children aged 7 to 12: Dilute 15 drops in 150 ml of drinking water and take orally OD or BID for a month.
Children aged 3 to 6: Dilute 10 drops in 100 ml of drinking water and take orally OD or BID for a month.
Children aged 1 to 3: Dilute 5 drops in 50 ml of drinking water and take orally OD or BID for a month.
The recommended frequency of use — 4-6 times a year or in autumn and winter for 3-5 consecutive months.
Contraindications: individual intolerance.
Side effects: not identified.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Storage conditions: store at a temperature not exceeding 250С.
Protect from direct sunlight.
Oil and essential complex of Siberian fir
Composition: 100% oil and essential extract
Product form: glass bottle for 25, 50 and 100 ml (with dropper).
Natural high-quality product extracted from freshly harvested coniferous greens liquefied with carbon dioxide under pressure without heat treatment. This method enables to eliminate the use of organic solvents and the impact on plant raw materials at high temperatures, so biologically active substances are not destroyed and do not change; all microorganisms die in the process of extraction in the carbon dioxide environment.
The oil and essential complex is significantly richer in composition than the usual fir oil obtained by water-steam extraction.
Originality of the technology, which enables to obtain a balanced product without destroying its natural chemical structure
High efficiency due to the gentle technological regime and maximum yield of natural substances
High quality and long shelf life — up to 3 years at room temperature, due to the high concentration of active substances.
Maintaining a pleasant natural pine scent
The composition of the oil-essential complex of Siberian fir includes essential oils, vitamin E, carotene, complex of organic acids, maltol, macro — and microelements. The content of essential oils is about 50%. The complex does not contain preservatives and stabilizers. It is a natural, environmentally friendly product, so it can be safely used in children and elderly people.
Unlike fir oil, the composition of carbon dioxide extract, in addition to essential oils, includes almost all fat-soluble vitamins (carotenoids, tocopherol, provitamins F, D, K), sterols (phytohormones), flavonoids, phospholipids, esters, higher alcohols, a complex of natural organic acids, chlorophylls, phytoncides — natural antibiotics, as well as micro- and macroelements. Therefore, the preventive and therapeutic efficacy of biologically active substances in carbon extracts is much higher than that of fir oil.
The EXTRACT OF SIBERIAN FIR has an anti-inflammatory, regenerating effect on the skin and tissues. As an antioxidant, it prevents aging of skin cells and can be used as a part of cream compositions for face and body skin rejuvenation. The presence of carotenoids, sterols and vitamin complex gives the extract biogenic stimulating properties, improves metabolic processes, accelerates epithelialization of wounds and burns. Effective for festering wounds, ulcers (varicose and trophic), for the treatment of feet cracks and intertrigo.
The EXTRACT OF SIBERIAN FIR in medicinal purposes is used in diseases of the upper respiratory tract, cardiovascular and peripheral nervous systems. In stress, anxiety, nervousness and nervous exhaustion fir extract is a classic, natural relaxant – it reduces internal nervous and muscle tension, helps to calm down and relax.
Being a natural source of provitamins and phytoncides, SIBEX EXTRACT OF SIBERIAN FIR stimulates the immune system, has an antiseptic and tonic effect; relieves inflammation in the upper respiratory tract, in bronchi and lungs; it is used in the treatment of acute respiratory viral diseases.
It is used locally in the treatment of radiculitis, rheumatism, arthritis and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In dentistry it is used in the treatment of periodontal disease, stomatitis and other oral diseases.
The carbon dioxide extract of fir-tree has bactericidal properties, inhibits the growth of many microorganisms and spore micro flora. The coniferous essential oils, included in the drug, have an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect, are an excellent preventive remedy in the period of mass infectious diseases.
Foot baths are effective in colds, has favourable effect on the bioactive points of the feet, eliminate disagreeable odour, has favourable effect on the entire body.
The coniferous extract is dermatologically safe.
Mode of administration:
- Radiculitis, myositis, plexitis, osteochondrosis, arthritis, polyarthritis, muscle fatigue: Mix the extract of Siberian fir with vegetable oil in a ratio of 1 part of extract and 1 part of vegetable oil and rub in a sore spot after shower or bath. The effect enhances especially with the application in combination with massage.
- Periodontal disease, bleeding gums, toothache: Mix the extract of Siberian fir with vegetable oil in a ratio of 1 part of the extract and 1 part of vegetable oil and use a few drops of the mixture to moisten the cotton swab and apply to the gums for 5-20 minutes. The number of procedures is 20-30.
- Mastitis: Mix the extract of Siberian fir with vegetable oil in a ratio of 1 part of extract and 1 part of vegetable oil and apply the mixture to the affected area. Change the bandage 2-3 times a day.
- Angina: Mix the extract of Siberian fir with vegetable oil in a ratio of 1 part of extract and 1 part of vegetable oil and apply the mixture to the affected area.
- Wet eczema, trophic ulcers, burns, festering wounds: smear the affected areas BID/TID with a mixture of 1 part of extract and 2 parts of any fat.
- Pneumonia, acute and chronic bronchitis: drip a few drops of the extract into the boiling water and breathe over it for 5-7 minutes.
- Influenza, acute respiratory disease and other catarrhal diseases: Mix the extract of Siberian fir with vegetable oil in the ratio of 1 part of extract and 1 part of vegetable oil; then rub the oil into the collar zone of the back, chest, do foot massage on the reflex zones 4-5 times during the day. After each procedure, wrap the patient in a sheet, cover with a warm blanket, give a sudatory herb infusion. Or in the form of inhalation — apply a few drops of extract on a handkerchief and inhale deeply.
- Furuncles, carbuncles, panaritiums: Mix 1 part of extract and 1 part of Vishnevsky ointment and apply to the sore spot. Change the bandage 2-3 times a day.
- Herpes: rub one drop of extract in the sore area.
- Psoriasis: smear the plaques BID/TID.
- Diathesis in children: apply in a mixture of 30% extract, 30% sulfur ointment, 40% baby cream.
- Enrichment of cosmetic products: 2-5 drops of extract per 10 g of cosmetic cream.
- Massage: 6-7 drops of extract per 15 g of transport oil (olive, peach, apricot).
And finally, the pleasant aroma of the extract allows us to recommend it for aromatization of rooms and, of course, baths.
Contraindications: individual intolerance.
Side effects: not identified.